About the position
Why there is an open position?
We have been blessed to sing with our daughter but she is heading off to college soon and we are interviewing now to ensure that we have enough time to find the right person for the position and get them concert-ready.
Necessary Time Commitment:
We are part-time and mostly travel on weekends but there will be a few times during the year that we will need to travel during the week.
Practices are also currently held on the weekends.
What we are looking for in a member:
- Vocalist’s range needs to be a high soprano (female) or high baritone (male).
- Must have a heart for ministry and good stage presence (no divas, please).
- MUST be saved and live a conservative, Christian lifestyle
- MUST live within a reasonable drive of Raymore, MO (Practices are held at our home where our sound system is set up)
- The ability to hear and sing harmonies extremely well (able to pick harmonies up without having to "learn" the part)
- Be available most weekends for travel as well as some flexibility for longer trips a few times each year.
We'd love to get to know you a little better so, please fill out the application on this page and we will be in touch with you soon! If you don't hear back from us within 24 hours of submitting the application, contact us at email@example.com to let us know that you submitted an application. Occasionally they get lost in cyberspace.